Sonntag, 30. April 2017

WWE Payback 2017 predictions




Here are my predictions for tonights WWE ppv Payback


1. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson


-> How is this on the card, but not an Intercontinental Championship match? So strange. To be fair, I understand why it's on the card in general, but I think in terms of importance, this tag team feud falls short in comparison. All four guys have value that I think they've yet to fully tap into, but I'm not loving this feud yet.

PREDICTION: Gallows and Anderson win.

 2. Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe


-> I really hope Samoa Joe gets a victory here, as Rollins scored a big win over Triple H at WrestleMania while Joe was off the show entirely. For some reason, I don't have a ton of faith in this being a great match. I have a feeling their styles will clash.

PREDICTION: Samoa Joe wins.





3. Neville vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Championship)


-> I'm convinced Aries is taking this title, but they might not have wanted that to happen on the pre-show of WrestleMania, which means holding off until here instead. Then, I think Aries will feud with Brian Kendrick, who should be wrapping up his Akira Tozawa feud soon as well.

PREDICTION: Austin Aries becomes the new champion.


4. Matt and Jeff Hardy vs. Cesaro and Sheamus (Raw Tag Team Championships)
-> There's absolutely no way Sheamus and Cesaro win the titles. Zero chance. A heel turn, however...that's a different story...

PREDICTION: The Hardy Boyz retain, guaranteed.


5. Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Championship)
-> I was actually thinking we'd see Alexa against Mickie James, with Nia Jax and/or Sasha Banks getting the title shot instead. That being said, I'm more interested in Alexa against Bayley, so hopefully this isn't something they're going to waste too early. This can be a fantastic feud and I'm looking forward to seeing them go at it.

PREDICTION: Bayley retains unless Sasha Banks turns heel to face her.


6. Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho (United States Championship)
-> This should be your standard rematch affair. I'm actually surprised it doesn't have a gimmick attached to it, but it doesn't need it, either. I'm looking at this through an optimistic scope that it will be even better than their match at WrestleMania.

PREDICTION: Kevin Owens retains.


7. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
 -> Uggggggggh stop screwing over Strowman! This should have just been Roman Reigns beating Brock Lesnar for the title. I fully expect Reigns to win here, which sucks. Strowman has been the most entertaining thing on Raw in a while and I really hope he gets his due victory, but I have zero faith it will happen.

PREDICTION: Roman Reigns wins.


8. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt (House of Horrors)
-> The only reason I will watch this match, is BRAY WYATT. It´s a shame he lost the title to a non charismatic wannabe like Orton. Bray will win this match because the title is not on the line and he already moved to RAW. Maybe with help from a SD wrestler like Mahal.


pics (c) WWE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen