Sonntag, 6. April 2014

WWE WrestleMania 30 predictions

Here are my WrestleMania 30 predictions for tonights PPV:


tip: hopefully Bray Wyatt will win this match and continue his path to the top of the WWE.


tip: no doubt The Undertaker will win this match. And STING will show up and challange The Taker for WM 31


tip: Daniel Bryan will be victorious in this match. Maybe CM Punk will attack HHH and will start the comeback.


 tip: BELIEVE in the S.H.I.E.L.D.



tip: hopefully a title change. Layla or Natalia are my favorites.


tip: I guess we will see some surprising comebacks like RVD, Papa Shango, Diesel... My winner tip is either Ziggler or Big Show.


tip: a really good match for the PRE-SHOW. The Usos will keep their titles.


tip: Daniel Bryan will take the third spot in this years mainevent of WrestleMania. And he will win the WWE WORLD TITLE.

pics (c) of wwe.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen