Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

WWE Payback 2014 predictions

Here are my predictions for tonights WWE ppv PAYBACK:


Six-Man Tag Team No Holds Barred Elimination Match
The Shield vs. Evolution
 
I guess SHIELD will win again and Roman Reigns will feud with Hunter till the SummerSlam for a 1 on 1 match.



Last Man Standing Match
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

I put my money on Bray Wyatt but as we know the WWE writers, Cena will win this match.

 

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
"Bad News" Barrett (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Barrett will keep his title for now. I guess its only the start for some pretty good matches. Maybe a ladder match at SummerSlam?


WWE United States Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro

I really would see Sheamus as a heel wrestler but for know he will be the face in this feud. I hope for a showstealer and the best match of the ppv. Sheamus will keep his title.


WWE Divas Championship Match
Paige (c) vs. Alicia Fox

Paige will win this match but I really like the new Bad Ass attitude of Alicia Fox.


Rusev /w Lana vs Big E.

Maybe this will end in a no contest or double countout to build up a feud. If not Rusev will win.


Hair vs. Mask Match (to take place on the Payback Kickoff Show)
Hornswoggle vs. El Torito

After the really good match at the last ppv with both wrestlers I expect nothing less than a really good gimmick match as well. And 3MB and Los Matadores will play their parts. 

pics (c) of wwe.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen