Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019

WWE Royal Rumble 2019 predictions

Here are my predictions for tonights WWE ppv ROYAL RUMBLE 2019



Men’s Royal Rumble:
Really it’s Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre at this point. (I have Bray Wyatt as surprise dark horse, but I can’t imagine who he’d match up with for Mania.) Between Drew and Seth, it all comes down to whether or not you believe in the reverse momentum theory. At this point, I don’t.
Pick: Seth Rollins 




Woman’s Royal Rumble:
If the McMahon’s are true to their word (L O L) and we truly are in charge, then there can be no other answer than The Man Becky Lynch. Course, Charlotte will be added to the match before Mania, but that’s a problem for a different day.
Pick: Becky Lynch 




Brock Lesnar vs. Finn Balor
I believe. I also believe he won’t carry it into WrestleMania. But the new era needs some shaking up, and this will shock people like Survivor Series ‘16.
Pick: Finn Bálor




Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles
 I’m just hopeful they get time to put together something really good, because we know they can put together something even better. Someone is going to have to sacrifice time for this show, though, and my fear is they’ll sacrifice it here. We’ll see. Either way, I can’t see a compelling reason to switch the title back right now.
Pick: Daniel Bryan




Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks
All the talk of whether Ronda will still be around after WrestleMania has me curious here. Like, it seems blatantly obvious that she’ll hold the title at least through the big one, but are they really gonna position her as a loser at Mania? It’s a longshot, but I’m going with the Boss here, because I can’t help but think we get a swerve here somewhere along the way, so why not right now?
Pick: Sasha Banks

 
Asuka vs. Becky Lynch
 I just don’t think they are going to let Becky win both matches. If this match happens before the women’s rumble and Becky loses the crowd will be sad but then if she wins the rumble you’ve provided the crowd with the ultimate roller coaster of emotions. Plus, Asuka remains champ and with Becky’s focus on Ronda and the main event of WrestleMania she can build some new feuds within the SD women’s roster. Asuka versus Nikki Cross 2.0 anyone?
Pick: Asuka




The Bar vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz
 There are a lot of reasons to think they’ll actually put the titles on the challengers here but I’m of the mind they don’t and work the story around it. The Bar are better off with the belts.
Pick: The Bar


Rusev vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
 Hey what do you know, the Royal Rumble falls on Rusev Day this year!
Pick: Rusev


Buddy Murphy vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Kalisto vs. Hideo Itami
Best talent in this match is Hideo.
Pick: Hideo Itami
 
 pics (c) WWE 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen