Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 predictions




Here are my predictions for tonights WWE ppv Elimination Chamber 2018


Men’s Elimination Chamber (Cena vs. Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Strowman vs. Elias vs. Balor vs. The Miz)
my pick: I´ll go with Finn Balor. Hopefully not Reigns.


Women’s Elimination Chamber (Bliss vs. Banks vs. Bayley vs. Rose vs. Deville vs. James)
my pick: this is my title change of the evening. Banks will win the title and will go on as heel.




Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Titus Worldwide (Raw Tag Team championship)
my pick: Cesaro and Sheamus will retain the titles



Asuka vs. Nia Jax
my pick: I would so love to see Nia Jax winning this one and go on to WrestleMania. But I guess Asuka will go undefeated into WrestleMania.






Woken Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt


my pick: Bray Wyatt for sure and the tranformation of Woken Matt Hardy into Broken Matt Hardy will go on.



Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Miztourage
my pick: sadly Gallows and Anderson are back in the KickOff show. They deserve on the ppv card. So they will win and move on.







pics (c) by WWE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen