Samstag, 20. Mai 2017

NXT TakeOver Chicago preview



Here is my preview of tonights NXT PPV


NXT Championship Match: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Hideo Itami
-> Bobby Roode is in the way of NXT's renaissance, and Hideo Itami is poised for a real now-or-never moment. Plus it's Chicago, and a Go 2 Sleep and a title win just feels right. Pick: Hideo Itami


NXT Tag Team Championship Ladder Match: Authors of Pain (c) vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
-> I love #DIY and it really seems like they are staying in NXT so it would absolutely make sense to give them the belts back, but it also seems like they are writing an AOP vs Heavy Machinery feud soon…Either way I expect this match to be amazing (can DIY even have a bad match?) and I am really curious to see what the AOP monsters do with the ladders! My gut is telling me DIY, but my brain is telling me AOP… Pick: Authors of Pain


NXT Women’s Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. Ruby Riot vs. Nikki Cross
-> None of these women winning would make me unhappy-- Asuka's continuing descent into ruthlessness to keep her title, Riot having a sudden stupendous rise, Cross having a savage reign of terror, they're all appealing. But I feel like the story they're telling involves Ember coming back and taking the gold on the biggest stage NXT has to offer in Brooklyn, so... Pick: Asuka




WWE UK Championship Match: Tyler Bate (c) vs. Pete Dunne
 -> I'm going with a switch here. The UK division has lost its momentum after the initial hot tournament and this would be a good way to get that shine back. Plus, Pete Dunne frickin' rules. And if they're not going to put him on the main roster as an awesome midcard villain, may as well put the UK strap on him. Pick: Pete Dunne



Eric Young vs. Roderick Strong
-> Eric Young has been losing often since coming to NXT. Great! That’s his purpose. He’s strong enough with SAnitY and has picked up enough wins that it looks good when he puts someone over. Roddy just had some great character building with those video packages a few weeks back. It would be a shame to follow it up with consecutive losses. Pick: Roderick Strong

pics (c) by WWE / NXT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen