Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

WWE Battleground 2014 predictions

Here are my WWE BATTLEGROUND 2014 predictions:


I guess John Cena will keep the title until Brock Lesnar will beat him at SummerSlam.


really difficult to predict. I guess Bray will win this one but the feud will going on. That will be the match of the evening.


hopefully Naomi will win this one. She is a really good female wrestler.


its time for a title change and the Wyatts will win this one.


this one will bring the womans wrestling back in the spot where its belong. AJ will win the match but the feud is fare from over.


finally this match happend. I guess there will be no clear winner in this one. Dean Ambrose will win by DQ.


with Lana and Zep there are some pretty good managers at their sides. Rusev will this one for getting more heat from the fans.



Participants: Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali, Rob Van Dam, Dolph Ziggler, Big E, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Alberto Del Rio, Bo Dallas, Sheamus, Fandango, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, The Miz, Diego, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil

possible winners for me: Cesaro, Ziggler and Sheamus. I go with Ziggler.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen